 Adventurers / 1598
Re: New Adventurers Orient Expedition Theme!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:26:47 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Kecia Hansen writes:
Wooohoooooooooooo. Soon the wait is over. We get a new Adventurers theme.

What a great looking bunch of sets!  Things that jump out at me after only a
quick look:

- Turbans in three new colors
- The Palace set has white (straight) and red (straight & 1/4 round) spindle
fences!  Whoopee!
- The round shields and the arches in the Palace - hopefully printed and not
simply stickers.
- An onion dome?  I'll take it! (even if it is just one big POOP)
- White BURPS
- Yeti!
- Elephants - one step closer to being able to create a Lego zoo.

Thanks for the handy-dandy links Kecia.  Like you I'm now really excited
about these new sets and look forward to getting them all (and in some cases
multiple copies).

Greg

Don't forget the Bengal Tiger...
Unfortunately its on its standing up and not in its normal (natural) stance
on four legs.

Another "adventure" line-up...sans (without) Johnny Thunder.  I think he
literally did not survive the visit to Island of the Dinosaurs.

:)

Lots of whacky characters in it.  I thought I was seeing a recreation of the
Island of Mist!!!!!

;)

Ben