 Castle / 14665
Re: New Adventurers Orient Expedition Theme!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 07:45:24 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Adam Murtha writes:
Looks like set 7417 has the large sword that has only been silver, as far as
I know, in gold.  Interesting....

In lugnet.adventurers, Kecia Hansen writes:
Hi all,

<snipped>

Mount Everest Temple:
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/7417.jpg

<snip again>

Kecia
Yes a gold sword, coolness.  Looks like we also get a new map tile.  I like
those.  The scimitars are in gray and gold, unless I missed one.  It would
seem in the Yeti set, we get the maces, which have been debated recently.
But it looks like there's some kind of weapon in trans light blue, a spear?
In the middle of the white burp.  We already have those.  It doesn't look to
be a spear though.  An old style battle axe?  Do you guys think the Yeti and
Tigerman are one peice burp type things or hagrid type figs, with new heads
for us?  Also, I love the idea of mini SW sets.  That leads to so many
possiblities.  What about a mini-theme?  Mini black falcon's fortress, mini
guarded inn, mini black seas baraccuda.  Then go with minis for the whole
line, mini metroliner, mini galaxy explorer, mini fire stations, mini
monorails?  I could get carried away.  I see a possiblity for new keychains
there too.  Glue em all together and screw in an eye.  Ah well.

e.