 Castle / 14667
  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

Is that a black axe under the chrome sword and next to the spear? I'll be buying quite a few of these.... "Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message news:H3vw8q.FKF@lugnet.com... (...) follow (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

(...) Quite possibly. The photo quality is really poor, though, but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed on this one. (I really need black axes at the moment.) Anyway, this is a great accesory pack, completely loaded with the more useful accessories (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

Hello! (...) I've the picture on paper laying before me and it seems indeed to be a black axe compared to the spear's colour. (...) I agree with you. (...) Well, "Slytherin" is not really "Castle", so we can't expect any special Harry Potter signs (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

(...) Uh, so Lego is packaging the set with incorrect swords? It should come with dark gray, afterall... Jeff (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

(...) Can you give us an inventory of what seems to be in the pack? thanks. (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

(...) Ditto, please! (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

Hello! (...) I discover: 1 blue sorcerer hat 1 white sorcerer beard 1 brown hood (as in #6010, NOT as in Star Wars) 1 black ninja wrap 1 green ninja wrap 1 dark grey ninja helmet 1 golden crown 1 black helmt with chin-guard 1 dark grey helmet with (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

(...) I think the black blob might be a maiden cone hat. Someone on BrickLink has a bunch of them at it says "10066" in the description. Does anyone know when this will be available in the US? James (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

(...) I've noticed that these bulk packs have been slowly trickling onto the US website, so hopefully by January they will all be available and hopefully there will also be a catalog with bulk discounts on the new packs. I really like the new roof (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

The new Castle Accessories pack is now on the USA Shop @ Home website and they have a good picture of it on there as well. It does come with a brown peasant's hood, a light grey visor helmet, and a black maiden cone hat as previously speculated. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

(...) My agreements, perhaps lego left out the armor to give us customers more incentive to go out and purchase a hogwart's castle for the holidays. Well, that's my speculation anyway :) Other than that minor discrepency, I'm tempted to purchase a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

(...) That's probably not their motive, but for some people it will be the end result anyway. On the other hand, I do believe the reason the light grey visor helmet is included in the accessory pack is because they are readily available due to them (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)