 Castle / 13187
Re: Themes (was: Payback time)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 10:47:22 GMT

I don't think the Black Falcons and crusaders really fit in "classic"
castle, despite how they may have been classified by lego. But there may be
complications when it comes to classifying sets which have two factions
represented quite equally, such as the battering ram with the siege wall set.

Magnus