 Castle / 13156
Re: Payback time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 14:29:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Henry Kruer writes:
In lugnet.castle, Cary Clark writes:
I'd like to thank all of the people that helped me put together the Castle
FAQ. As promised, each submission is worth one Castle-like minifig. • ...
Darn!  I didn't know that existed.

Which? That there was a FAQ? That there was a Castle FAQ in the works? That
you could contribute to it and get minifigs?

Here's one of the original posts about that:
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=11798

By the way, this statement isn't right:
Who qualifies? If you name shows up in the Castle FAQ, you do.
The responders who ultimately contributed to the FAQ are entitled to
FAQ-Bribe-minfigs, whether their name shows up in the FAQ or not. Of
particular note, Sheree Rosenkrantz did a lot of spade work and brought many
entries to life.

JHK, if you're minifig-motivated, you can still get in on the fun. Send me
the numbers of old posts that are compelling FAQ answers. Here's a great
example from James Stacey (who also deserves a minifig-reward):
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=11812
If I create FAQ entries out of them, I'll send you a minifig in return. (If
you're confident, send me your address and minifig component request at the
same time.)

Cary