 Castle / 13155
Re: Introducing Garalt!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 17:52:30 GMT

Great work as always, Anthony! I haven't yet gotten around to reading your
story properly yet, but this certainly makes me want to. I don't know if it
was on purpose or not, but the images appear for so short periods it can be
hard to make them out. If they had stayed for more than a second or so, I
would have seen them nmore clearly.

The new version of the main intro movie is great, a bit more streamlined
from the last one.

I don't know whether to say "keep building", or "keep shooting those movies"!
Have you ever thought about doing a lonegr animated sequence?

cheers

Magnus