 Castle / 13139
Re: Introducing Garalt!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 17:02:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Strike while the iron's hot they say

Well, I went and done it.  I made a second Flash movie for my website, this one
focuses on Garalt.  Feel free to check it out.  Oh, and I've also edited the
first flash movie a bit, if you only watched it the one time, and just after I
first released it, it's a little different.  If that's the case you might want
to check that out too.

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

Wonderful job again, Anthony!  I noticed less processor-thrashing in this
one- it seems like perhaps you used smaller images so that there wasn't
quite as much work to do the fading/panning effects.  It's not like the
older one was really bad or anything, but it did have noticeable slowdowns.
In case you care, I'm browsing on a 333- not the fastest machine out there
by any means.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com