 Castle / 13148
Re: Introducing Garalt!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 00:25:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tony Hafner writes:
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

Wonderful job again, Anthony!  I noticed less processor-thrashing in this
one- it seems like perhaps you used smaller images so that there wasn't
quite as much work to do the fading/panning effects.  It's not like the
older one was really bad or anything, but it did have noticeable slowdowns.
In case you care, I'm browsing on a 333- not the fastest machine out there
by any means.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Thanks much, glad you liked it!  Yeah, I used much smaller pictures, though
admittedly not on purpose.  I did however shrink the size of the overall movie
with processor and download speeds in mind.  Fortunately for everyone else
though, this will be most likely my last flash movie, especially with the lack
luster visits to my website after the release of this second movie.  I'm sort
of a one hit wonder :)

--Anthony