 Castle / 13186
Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 12:31:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:
I think a walled town could be cool. If we were aiming for jeff's suggested
16 baseplates, I think we'd need at least 8 people or so, depending on how
much stuff people were prepared to build and take with them. If there isn't
enough interest, maybe we could just do a village, and drop the wall. If
there is a lot of interest, the walled town could perhaps include a castle
as well.

Actually, I meant each module would be a 16x16 baseplate.  :)  Small enough for
an average building, fairly easy to transport, and shouldn't require too many
parts.  People could easily build on multiple modules to get a larger building.

I like that dimension myself, it allows people to to use wall sections, if
they want to. But if people are worried about not being able to bring that
much with them, we could just do a standard classic castle dimension wall. I
know it is kind of puny by the standards of many of our MOCs, but it is just
about high enough not to look really bad.

I agree, it might be best to do it that way.

Jeff
Brickfest 2002
Castle Room Coordinator