 Castle / 13185
Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 12:21:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Thomas Garrison writes:
I think a walled town would be nice---something along the lines of the
town in MacAulay's _Castle_.  The defensive aspects would be less
demanding than a real castle and the stuff inside would provide plenty of
scope for civvies.

I agree, a walled town would be great!  The problem is the walls would take a
*lot* of pieces to make, unless we were to use wall pieces.

Something like 6-10 bricks to the wallwalk level, plus 2 more
for the parapet plue 2 for the crenels would work. . .say six studs wide
at the top, including parapet. . .and towers with another level another
6-10 bricks high.  Simple, doable.

I'd vote for 6 bricks high so people can make more walls.  :)

(Who doen't know yet if he can make it to Brickfest. . .)

<hypnosis> You WILL be coming to Brickfest...  You WILL be coming to
Brickfest... </hypnosis>  ;)

Jeff
Brickfest 2002
Castle Room Coordinator