 Castle / 13155 (+20)
  Re: Introducing Garalt!

Great work as always, Anthony! I haven't yet gotten around to reading your story properly yet, but this certainly makes me want to. I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but the images appear for so short periods it can be hard to make them out. (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Payback time

(...) ... (...) Which? That there was a FAQ? That there was a Castle FAQ in the works? That you could contribute to it and get minifigs? Here's one of the original posts about that: (URL) the way, this statement isn't right: (...) The responders who (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Payback time

We really should be the ones sendin’ you our minifigs! For you did such a spectacular job!!! Many thanks on behalf of the entire 'Castle-Community' for all your work. The complete FAQ list is really inclusive and provides a wealth of information. (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Payback time

(...) compact space - I learned quite a few new things looking at it again :) -- Pawel (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Payback time

(...) great piece of work, and thanks for your continuing effort with LUGNET's FAQ! Your dedication surpasses 99.99999% of the people. :-) Take care, -Shiri P.S. Hmm, I guess I qualify for a minifig! Cool! (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

Jeff Stembel, a Member of WAMALUG, has agreed to be the events coordinator for the Castle Room BrickFest 2002. If you would like to present please register and fill out a presenters application. If you have ideas on events you might want to see, (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Payback time

(...) Cary.... This info is great... mind if I ad this to my links section of my website? I tried to email you, but I keep getting my emails back?? Anyway, if you want, there are some castle reference info and websites in my Links section of my (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

Wow, for me this has become a thread that will not die. Here I present you with yet another variant MOC using the great battle droid elements as arms and legs idea, but this time centering on my obsession with insects. I give you the BattleBug: (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

Hi all, (...) I know we discussed this breifly before, and I think it sounds like a great idea if there is enough interest. Do we want to do a big castle, a walled town, (under siege perhaps) a castle with a village, or what? I think what we end up (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) I think making a village would be most fun, and if we get a lot of people, it could become a town. Maybe 16x16 modules? It would be the most flexible. Jeff Castle Room Coordinator (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

To get some more discussion going, I'd like to hear some feedback on "Large Scale Castle Building," a workshop I'd like to present. I would relate some of what I've learned while working on my own castle, including tips on building hills and raised (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) (URL) should know, I've had that message sitting at the top of my .castle listings for the past four months. . .:-) (...) I think a walled town would be nice---something along the lines of the town in MacAulay's _Castle_. The defensive aspects (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Themes (was: Payback time)

To anyone that might know, Why are sets like BFF and Kings Castle grouped with the Yellow Castle, Knights Procession, and Tournament, and called "Classic"? While I agree that they are all great sets, IMO only the latter three qualify as "Classic" (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Themes (was: Payback time)

(...) I suspect they're classified that way because they aren't released under a specific subtheme, like some of the later sets, they are just under the general "Legoland Castle" group. I agree that some of them would thematically fit under (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

"TWS Garrison" <tgarrisBASSo@ISmath...urdue.edu> wrote in message news:Pine.GSO.4.44.0...due.edu... (...) I could most likely provide the entire wall, assuming you guys don't mind it being Blue. ;) I could possibly even bring a gate this year! Troy (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Themes (was: Payback time)

(...) I looked under the Lugnet database for Black Falcons, but I only came up to one result, that being the black falcon's fortress. Can anyone tell me what's up with this? Don't sets like King's Castle and Catapult also fit under this theme, if (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Themes (was: Payback time)

(...) Lugnet categorizes based on the official subthemes. Since the Yellow Castle, King's Castle, Knight's Castle, and other early sets have no official subtheme, they fall under "classic." (...) See above. (...) Again, when the database was (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Themes (was: Payback time)

(...) If you look deeper into it you actually find a LUGNET category named Black Falcons including just one set, the 6018 Battle Dragon released in 1990. I looked through the BrickShelf scan library from 1990 and this 6018 was the only model with a (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Payback time

(...) offer to provide mini-figs, and I hadn't intended some of my posts to be used for such. But I love it nonetheless! Thanks for all your efforts and all the input from others! -Hendo (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Themes (was: Payback time)

In lugnet.castle, Erik Gustafson writes: [snip] (...) Confusing?! Of course, I don't think the Lugnet Admin intentionally organized the earlier sets into the themes to confuse members, but I think there was a lack of logic in doing this. I mean, who (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact