 Castle / 12545 (+20)
  Castle development

Hi all, Shiri's point about real castles expanding over time got me thinking about this from a lego point of view. I have a castle I started building last summer and with the new bricks I have, and I plan to expand it significantly in time for (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

(...) Thanks Aaron, The story I am writing has quite a bit of back history involved with this castle. Its name was Athriel and it was originally a keep for the Children of the Phoenix (the elves in my world). The keep was abandoned as the elves (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

Hi Shiri, I am expanding and redesigning the large black castle over the next week or so as time permits. The new design with have a less square feel to it. It will also include more detail inside as well as having a more modular design, this will (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

Hi Magnus, I am planning a surrounding wall in June or July when I can get some more wall pieces. The small unfinished walled town in my gallery will actually become the surrounding wall of the large black castle. The redesign I am working on will (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros Teaser Wallpaper

Finally the fight we've all been waiting for: =*=*=>>TEL"KARAK versus FORMEATHAN<<=*=*= ====>LIVE TONIGHT IN THE THUNDERDOME<==== (or actually, just about the thunderdome, as that they will be flying) <<Brought to you by Baron Don of King.>> Tickets (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Ikros Teaser Wallpaper

Finally the fight we've all been waiting for: =*=*=>>TEL"KARAK versus FORMEATHAN<<=*=*= ====>LIVE TONIGHT IN THE THUNDERDOME<==== (or actually, just above the thunderdome, as that they will be flying) <<Brought to you by Baron Don of King.>> Tickets (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Small village

Simply beautiful man. great stuff! I like the details in the church especially. do the other houses open up? if they do, could you show us whats on the inside? well worth any wait! peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  HEY! HAY!

a use for all those extra yellow bricks! (i found this on brickshelf.. thought it was an interesting design) (the little huts to either side of the windmill) (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Use For HP 'figs in Castle

(...) I have been good, but i havent had any ideas in a while, thanks for asking. By the way, as soon as i can get my scanner back online I will be working on a new site so stay tuned for word about my new site. ~Adios Cj (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle development

(...) I have done this with my own castle. I first started building Paranor eleven years ago when I was fourteen years old. Over the years, it has expanded greatly in size and form. I always thought it would be a castle I wouldn't want to take (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small village

There are no pictures? S. Xcalabur <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:GsMnI3.1p2@lugnet.com... (...) used, (...) like (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia.net is online

Denix, C'est très cool! L'apparance du site est super. Les mots bruns contre le fond donnent l'impression du vieux parchemin. Mon part favori est la mythe de création. La lutte entre Ordre et Chaos ordinairement ne m'intéresse point; trop des (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  character pics

I've placed some character pics from A Knight to Remember up on the Brickself gallery. (URL) be trying to add some better ones inside the story as illustrations, but SunStar Writer won't let me do so so that they can be seen. I'll have to wait until (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  ISCC: The winners are...

Hello, here they come: The winners of the 1st ISCC in 2001. Have a look at www.creativity-contest.net or www.1000steine.de/english.htm for the ranking site and for browsing all entries again, if you want. Have a nice sunday, René (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

(...) I have to agree with you on that point...the HP line was geared for children. Yes, a lot of adults follow (including me) HP very closely. Even I am not that impressed with the HP Lego line, and I'm a major enthusiast of it (read: Lego Freak). (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

(...) Yeah. The models are a bit too simplistic though. When I build, I'm looking for a challange, not something that will take me five minutes to build, and then set on my shelf to gather dust. (...) The tan parts and the train windows are (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia.net is online

Salut William, Merci pour ces encouragements en français ;-) Il y aura bien sûr d'autres histoires. Je mettrais le site à jour aussi souvent que possible. Je vais même mettre en place une mailing-list pour que les personnes interessées puissent ête (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Can I glass you a question?

I've been admiring my (Dan's) Blacksmith Shop, and I got thinking about the upstairs windows. Did they have glass in the 'castle era?' (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Can I glass you a question?

(...) Well, Glassmaking was invented 3,300 years ago in Mesopotamia and Syria. Instructions were written down on cuneiform tablets and passed down from generation to generation, so to answer your question they did have glass in the middle ages. Hope (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Can I glass you a question?

(...) Despite the existence of glass in the period, and its use in windows from at least the Roman period forward, it was an imperfect (and very expensive!) science. Glass windows were usually restricted to composite panes and religious glass (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact