 Castle / 12360 (+20)
  Re: The wonderful Blacksmith Shop: Open Letter to Dan

(...) Dan, My Blacksmith Shop arrived yesterday, and I just have to write and tell you how much I enjoyed building it. What a pleasure it was to watch all your beautiful details emerge from this model! There are so many things I like, so let me name (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.trains)

  Re: A new Moc

thank you for sharing. the model is a little bit confusing on some levels. It seems to me that what make it an 'airship' is the ewok hang glider on top. is there something im missing? there seems to be a lot of 'borrowing' from the ewok attack set. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new Moc

(...) It seems to me that what (...) Well The catipult was just for defense but the glider acts also as an escape pod. The ship realy runs on a engine in the ship but I didnt get a pic of that. The glider helps it stay air born if the engine dies. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new Moc

(...) Is it really necessary to continue ripping on young Mr. Ravenda? It's not really his fault that he is unable to read and write properly, after all he is a product of the ideologically bankrupt public school system. Although it would be better (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

(...) Well, there are all those ghosts. Maybe the headless hunt that Nearly Headless Nick was so keen on joining? In general, though, what is probably more likely is an assortment of characters that would be good for medieval towns. Bruce (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The wonderful Blacksmith Shop: Open Letter to Dan

I got mine yesterday, knew I was going to be very happy, right from seeing the beautiful box art (was expecting the half-disappointing black & white/gray "legends" style). Enjoyed putting it together - but the real seal of approval came from my 4 (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.trains)

  Re: A half-timbered medieval house

Simply lovely. I like to second someone's request for the LDRAW files. Especially of all the buildings in your 'village' line (my personal favorite is the Hart Theatre). (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

(...) Alright I am tired of hearing you guys moan about Harry potter. About a year or 2 ago a read on the lego sit that they are comeing out with a harry potter line. I also read they are olny makeing movies for the first 2 books. I was a bit sad (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

Danny, you make some very good points. (...) I also have my doubts about just how well 7 whole HP movies can do. If the movies start to lose the public's interest, the lego HP line will likewise stop selling well. I don't think we will be seeing HP (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

Daniel, ----- Original Message ----- From: "daniel ravenda" <vendezzz@aol.com> (...) quantity), (...) Nearly Headless (...) characters (...) <snip> Hmmm. I don't think either Bruce or myself were moaning about Harry Potter sets. I actually like them (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch writes: SNIP (...) While I'll agree with that, but some of the other torsos I like. For example Hermione... or however you spell the blasted thing, from Diagon Alley is wearing a blue turtle neck sweater, or at least (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new Moc

Daniel, I think that this is a good start to an air ship. but it needs some more work. most air ships have large wings or a baloon or magic levatating crystals or something to keep it afloat. check out some other creations on brickshelf to get some (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new Moc

(...) As many have said to take the catipult of so have you. I trimmed it down and mad my own catipult. Maybe crystals could run the ship. Anthony's Idea with the stone was good. I am trying to do some interior detail like wilsons ships. He is the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

(...) Well Andy the robes for the professers can be kings robes. The school uniform is nice I used one on catrina my minifig. (...) Hold the phone. Now Mom always tells me we all have our opinions , but the best set is clearl Hagrids Hut. You get (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle wars: teach us, quick!

Good thread. History, Lego, and war. :) Thanks, Magnus, for the advice about starting with a smaller number of troops. I've mentioned designing a new Castle display throughout the year, and had considered planning a possible wargame using whatever (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.pt)

  New Member

Hi all, I've been lurking on Lugnet for some time now, and finally got my membership put through. I have been working on a castle site of my own, which i hope to have finished (well, enough so to be worth looking at) this weekend or early next week. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Member

(...) Welcome William! I have to admit, as I was browsing through Brickshelf yesterday, I came across your pics, and I liked them alot! I was wondering just who they belonged to...but now I guess I know! I'm looking forward to seeing more! by the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  knights kingdom

hey everyone this first post here so dont bash me too much. well today i got the last set to complete my knights kingdom. i just love playing brickwars with the bulls on one side and the knights on the other side. im wondering what do u guys think (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The wonderful Blacksmith Shop: Open Letter to Dan

Hi Paul! Thanks for your kind words! I've actually had several arguments about the color scheme on this kit, both before and after it's release, and I'm glad I have someone on my side here! As for Lego making 20 more sets like this, you should write (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.trains)

  Re: knights kingdom

(...) Knights knigdom is actually an interesting expansion to the original royal knights. If you get a bunch of Royal Knights models, you could probably have a three way war. Knights v. Bulls v. Archers. (or maybe a four war war, depending on how (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact