 Castle / 12379
Re: knights kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 16:49:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brad Benedict writes:
hey everyone this first post here so dont bash me too much. well today i got
the last set to complete my knights kingdom. i just love playing brickwars
with the bulls on one side and the knights on the other side. im wondering
what do u guys think of the knights kingdom.

Knights knigdom is actually an interesting expansion to the original royal
knights. If you get a bunch of Royal Knights models, you could probably have
a three way war. Knights v. Bulls v. Archers. (or maybe a four war war,
depending on how you look at it.) The knights kingdom models are okay, but
I would rather modify them to my own tastes since I like lego the old school
way (fortresses and siege carts, etc.) However, with a bunch of parts, I'm
sure you can construct something awesome, such as a siege catapult! (just
guessing)
I've never played brikwars before, but I've heard about it. How do you play
it , anyway? Perhaps I could have my minifigs battle yours?

<<_Matt Hein_>>