 Castle / 12160 (+20)
  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Just a willingness to spend, spend, spend is all you need! :) Seriously, back in my hay days (5-6 years ago) I would spend upwards of $4,000 on Lego in a given week. I've slowed down a great deal since then though and just wait for sales and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) She must still be in the "infatuation stage".... :-) Maggie C. (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Yes! I say it's time for another "You show me yours, I'll show you mine" mini-fig army photo display. How about we all post a group shot, and fairly soon? Chuck (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Well, I actually tried doing that a while back. I put together some 600 Imperial Guards together. I think this shows what about 200 of them look like: (URL) then a friend came over and waved his hand through my ranks thinking it was funny to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I have build my Blacksmith's shop

I built mine too. It is a great set. I made a few alterations mainly. I added a basement. a car roof (hinge) below the stairs open to a second set of stairs that lead doun into the basement which has a door that leads into the sewers (if anyone has (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Did you at least smack the stupid smile off his face? Argh indeed! He deserves to walk the plank! Off with his head! Firing Squad at the Ready, Aim.... (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: See Me

(...) That's certainly one way to do it (that'll work right now!), but I was thinking of having a picture that actually displayed on the member profile page. And as others have said, it'd be cool to have a minifig picture, too! ROSCO (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) There is nothing quite like the pleasure of coming home with some new lego, cracking those boxes open, tearing open the plastic bags having at it. But $4,000 per week? Whew. (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arrow Slits

An elegant solution -- no thick walls or SNOT required, just tiles and center-stud tiles. Plus, height is exactly 4 bricks. If a thick wall is used, more tiles and c-s tiles could be used to make unpaired slits. --Muze (...) plates (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) be L-Draw. I mean, nobody has that many Imperial figs, right? Seriously, I clicked over to your big jousting tournament diorama and I'm in awe. I'd love to have just a miniscule fraction of that layout. Bruce (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Oh man, you're going to make me count my shoe box full of islanders... 38 babes 184 islanders and Kahukas + a handful not in the shoe box My castle minifigs aren't sufficiently organized to count currently, so a few counts or guesses... (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) My numbers in any one theme are hurt by the fact that I'm into so many themes. It does sound like Jimmy may also have more Pirates/Imperials than me (he certainly has more Imperials). I now probably have 1300-1400 Pirates/Imperials/Islanders, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) I'd sell my *dialysis-machine to `see` that!!! *cause I’d already sold my kidney to get a 3075. ;) --==Richard==-- (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Alright, I'm GAME!!! =) (I've been waiting a lonnnnggg time to showcase my Legion…) [I guess this is a call-to-arms for ANYONE with a Castle force greater that 300!] I'll post some advanced pictures of my millennium Legion in all their glory. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Wolfpack army pics

Here is my first entry: (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wolfpack army pics

(...) Impressive!! however, I would have placed my "archers" to the rear of my "infantry" I like it though, looks like a terrible band of war, ready to pillage... scary thing is, there are so many figures from only 2 available sets... yikes!!! (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) wow....strange priorities!!! :) I'd have better used my body parts for a 375/6075 castle!!! Ben (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wolfpack army pics

Wow! That's quite an army considering how few wolfpack sets they released. I have started creating my own WP "unit", but its less than 20 men at the present. I've given them all helmets, using them as an ordinary faction as opposed of a bunch of (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

My forces are quite humble compared to some of teh vast armies out there, but I've spent soem time organising them into factions and such. One thing I try to do with some factions is to make the guys all look a bit different, I think it is a little (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) While known to purchase in excess myself I believe that the criteria above cry out for an intervention. Is there a 12 step program for Lego addiction? ;) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact