 Castle / 1126
Re: Carved Lion Head Block?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 13:45:31 GMT

On Sat, 25 Dec 1999, Bill Farkas (<FnA27J.4tr@lugnet.com>) wrote at
03:40:31

The 2000 sets have a
lot of cool stuff, don't get me wrong, I just don't like this particular part.
Am I alone on this one or what?

Just wait till you see the Town set with the raised roadway. The only
way you can tell it's LEGO is that *some* of the pieces have studs on :(

I've built most of the new Castle stuff now, and on the whole, it's ok.

I don't like the big prefab pieces, but the end result is a fairy story
looking castle with plenty of play potential for its intended market :-)

The lion's head piece has but one use, AFAICT. Corbels for the vaults of
a massive great hall :-)

Other than that, they have the plus of being relatively small, so won't
take up much space in the useless parts bin.

--
Tony Priestman