 Castle / 1043
Re: Black feathers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 15:20:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John DiRienzo writes:
Now my question... I never thought of
black feathers as rare (unless I noticed it when I was 12, and decided to
horde them then) but are 6073 and 6035 the only sets to include them?  Is
that accurate?  I've got a lot of 6035s (my favorite small set... because of
the knight bedecked in black and "junior" red canopies!) and will be looking
for more.

Hi John,

From Margo's castle-and-pirate inventories, I see that black feathers appeared
in 1974, 6035, 6066, and 6073, one set in each.  They are the rarest colour, I
believe.  I'm fond of 6035 as well - a perfect set to use on each side of the
entrance to a grand promenade leading to a castle.  They're also easier to get
than 6073, that's for sure.

Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective