 Castle / *18382 (-20)
  The Mao household

This is the home of Yen-Chun and his sister, Sun-Hai Mao. Located in the quiet hills of jahmong near the port city of Un-Mas, this house provides a nice retreat from the bustle of trade in the city. Yen and his sister spend much of their time here (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse

Thanks, Twan! It was fun building something a little different. I was actually inspired by the movie, "Pete's Dragon", that my daughter was watching. I thought, "Hey, there were a few lighthouses in medieval times." And then this happened! Josh (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse

Thanks Joey, I do need to do bigger pics, I may blow them up this afternoon. No interior pics yet. Actually the only thing in the interior is a ladder that runs up to the top. This was a quick MOC I threw together one Saturday a couple of weeks ago. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse

Hi Andrew, Thanks for the comments. I like the base of the light too. I actually built the rock and plants first, got them just right, and then planned the structure around what was there. Before I have always planned the "landscape" around the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

Hi Joey, "Joey Finnell" <punx842003@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCwAo8.1DM0@lugnet.com... (...) Well you shouldn't (take it personal), but that's all too understandable. You probably spend a lot of time making an exciting movie and did your (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse

Hi Josh, "Josh Wedin" <pushmi.pullyu@verizon.net> wrote in message news:HCw91o.180w@lugnet.com... (...) A nice MOC, I like this. This lighthouse certainly looks like it can stand a few heavy storms, like any decent lighthouse should. Keep up the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first Flash Movie !!

Hi Joey, "Joey Finnell" <punx842003@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCsuu2.24H@lugnet.com... (...) What I think? I'm generally amazed at the multimedia miracles people manage to get on my computer screen and yours is certainly no exception. This (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A hello, a MOM and a MOC.

Hi Nick, "Nick Oranzi" <cheez11111@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCsv42.34x@lugnet.com... (...) Neither do I. :-) I just happen to live in that neighbourhood and currently try to catch the 'look and feel' of these buildings in Lego. Thanks a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A hello, a MOM and a MOC.

Hi Leonard, "leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCssDr.20G2@lugnet.com... (...) OK, I'll throw some extra logs on the fire. Better? :-) But seriously, thanksalot for your praise. (...) styles, i think (...) You could make (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja is Dead

(...) I agree. I think that the Ninja "subtheme", since it is part of .castle, was and still very popular. Hell, I think 'Underground' gets more posts. Which is wierd since Ninja's are more cooler (at least IMO) than the Rock Raiders. Also, Ninja is (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Ninja is Dead

Jesus Christmas, as a theme goes, Ninja is about as popular as 'Outback' or 'Extreme Team'. Hell, I think 'Underground' gets more posts. Don't mind me, too much sake tonight. And while I'm at it, if I have to see one more posting about the 'quilt (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too

(...) Ikros winning a Pulitzer... boy, wouldn't that be something? Not that there's any chance of it happening, but it's fun to dream :) I've been told that exact same thing before, about Tolkien covering so much of the genre. Heck, he pretty much (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too

(...) Thanks much! I hope I don't finish my story before you finally get to yours! ;) (...) Aye, I rememeber. Don't worry about me, I'm not going to give up, not just yet anyway. (...) I've never thought about taking my story to a writer's forum. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

(...) Several ways. First of all, the general rock and roll theme mixed with a medieval atmosphere. Then there's the 'he just might pull it off' part. Yeah, and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot. 'Some good' 'Some Bad' I'm the guy with the gun. The (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too

(...) I'm not much of a reader (go figure), so I've never read that quote of his before. Thank you for sharing it. I can always seem to count on the support of my lugnet friends whenever I am in need. (...) You were right when you said you would be (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

(...) hmm well i would love to know how it reminds you of Army of Darkness... seeing as there are no shotguns, chainsaws...books of dead, evil hands or such. (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

(...) Three words come to mind: Army of Darkness Don't take that in a bad way, though, you did a phenomenal job. There were a lot of parts in there that reminded me a lot of that great, and of course funny, movie. Well, I thought it was funny (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  A brief History of Sirob

as the subject suggests, this is a summary of what has happened in Sirob upto the point of my current story. Much of my story is based off events from a story i never wrote so i finally created that story. The document is un illustrated but provides (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

(...) Awesome introduction movie, i think it really sets up interest in the actual story. As I was first watching it, i thought that giving everyone an alligence (good or bad) would take away from the stroy by removing the mystery of their motives (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse

Hi Josh Thats an awesome light house, I do agree with Andrew you need bigger pictures and maybe some interior pictures... (that is if there is an interior?) all in all thats a really cool MOC. keep them coming........ laterz (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact