 Castle / 16527
Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 02:31:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell writes:
Yea I guess I have been taking it personal,
and losing track of the important part

the fun of it

well I'm done being a stick in the mudd so
here ya go:

http://www.ozbricks.net/punx842003/movie1.html

enjoy and as always,
questions, comments and suggestions are always
appriciated.

laterz
Joey
http://www.ozbricks.net/punx842003/Chronicles.html

P.S. sorry for the additude before.

Awesome introduction movie, i think it really sets up interest in the actual
story.  As I was first watching it, i thought that giving everyone an
alligence (good or bad) would take away from the stroy by removing the
mystery of their motives but on pondering it some more, that wont matter
since the movie is an intro and everycharacter needs an introductory
attitude...(sorry i'm just thinking out loud right now).  Oh well, thanks
for posting it!  Now i have to get back to photographing some more.

-Nick
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/oranzinr