 Castle / 16552
Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 15:20:13 GMT

but I'm not so sure I wanna post it just yet
so if I get 5 replies to this post, then I'll
post the link.

I'm doing this because I really
don't see any interest from you guys anymore.

Okay, people have replied and whatever, but this annoys the poop out of me!

Why complain about other's lack of interest, when you hardly show any
yourself?  How many replies have you made to others' work in the past week
or month?  The point is this: we make our community be what it is.  If you
think you're not getting the posts you deserve, think about if you're
posting about other people's mocs when they deserve.

And also, .castle isn't what it used to be.  Unless you are Jon Furman,
don't expect more than four or five posts.  That's really about how many
people are continually replying.  Castle has maybe ~10 people who visit
regularly and post, but if something gets too far down on the list, they
don't always dig for all the new stuff to post about.

And while this is all directed at you, this is really a recuring problem is
castle.  People complain about lack of participation, but rarely actively
participate.  And I don't want a string of excuses and whatnot.  We've all
got lives, school, and work.  My problem is the COMPLAINING!

And aside from all that.  Why did you do the flash movie in the first place?
In order to get cheers and adulation on lugnet?  well, like i said, unless
you're jon furman, don't expect it.  we're all here trying to get the same
thing.. but i think you'll find you did it because it was fun to do, and
posting it is just the end part.

<crawl back into hole>
-crackhead lenny