 Castle / 16522
Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 00:00:08 GMT

Yea I guess I have been taking it personal,
and losing track of the important part

the fun of it

well I'm done being a stick in the mudd so
here ya go:

http://www.ozbricks.net/punx842003/movie1.html

enjoy and as always,
questions, comments and suggestions are always
appriciated.

laterz
Joey
http://www.ozbricks.net/punx842003/Chronicles.html

P.S. sorry for the additude before.

In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell writes:
Hey all,

I just finished my intro movie,

but I'm not so sure I wanna post it just yet
so if I get 5 replies to this post, then I'll
post the link.

I'm doing this because I really
don't see any interest from you guys anymore.

So I hope I get some replies soon,

laterz

Joey