 Castle / 16532
Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 06:01:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew Weiner writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell writes:

Three words come to mind:

Army of Darkness

Don't take that in a bad way, though, you did a phenomenal job.  There were a
lot of parts in there that reminded me a lot of that great, and of course
funny, movie.  Well, I thought it was funny anyway.

Don't let lack of posts keep you down.  Sure, it's discouraging, but like you
said, we do this for fun, even though the occassional ego stroke ain't bad. :)

Keep it up!

--Anthony

hmm well i would love to know how it reminds you of Army of Darkness...
seeing as there are no shotguns, chainsaws...books of dead, evil hands or such.

Several ways.

First of all, the general rock and roll theme mixed with a medieval atmosphere.

Then there's the 'he just might pull it off' part.  Yeah, and maybe I'm a
Chinese jet pilot.

'Some good'  'Some Bad'  I'm the guy with the gun.

The movie he's made has a general tongue-in-cheek feel about it, such as the
one I see in AOD.  Especially with the upside-down picture of one of his
characters and with the falling population at the end.

--Anthony