 Castle / *18352 (-20)
  Re: Listen there

Hi Leonard, "leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCsv9A.3rK@lugnet.com... (...) Over here! *wave* *wave* (...) Nice work. I find the world you're sketching very attractive, with it's more or less spiritually oriented (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Covered Marketplace

Hi James, "James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message news:HCsG6A.10LE@lugnet.com... (...) A nice MOC, I like it, both the idea and execution. I agree with earlier critical notes that you might want to play a bit with the rectangular shape (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Listen there

(...) Yeah.. don't think I'm going to do that again. At least not where I'm doing ten pictures in a row. the tediousness of it gets to be too much. (...) actually, the first few pictures are supposed to be the ancient history of caerany, some 400 (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Listen there

Lenny, I'm much more of a MOC fan than a story fan. I'd rather see nice diorama type pictures than Lego figures talking to each other. However, your story held my interest...I think it was quite well done. I liked all the details in the building. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Listen there

(...) The cut and paste backgrounds need a little work, especially the minifigs on the road pic seems like they fly. Play with color and contrast. The chronockasjcd seems to made up with every year ending with either '0' or '5' in the beginning. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first Flash Movie !!

flash movies are such fun. yours is nice. very nice. like a flower. i'd recommend more sound through out. anthony used a light drum beat in his latest, it might be something to consider. but i'd always love to see more -lenny (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Listen there

where-ever you are.. this ain't no time to dilly dally all the live-long day. (URL) someone might ask me what the heck warriors' way is. and i might be inclined to say to them something along the lines of a continuing epic story whose main (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general) !

  Re: A hello, a MOM and a MOC.

(...) I have zero knowledge of dutch 17th century style but, I don't think that that is nessesary to appreciate the beauty and detail. Definitly a very excellent creation. Whatever its style is, it is great! -Nick (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  My first Flash Movie !!

Hi all, I'm back with my first attempt at a flash movie (URL) Always PLMKWYT and I'm off Joey (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Covered Marketplace

(...) Fest at Aldershot?!? Why would you take it there? What you should do with it.. if you ask me, which you aren't going to, but I'm not going to wait for your dismissal .. is SHIP it to Tallahassee, Florida USA, care of me. Taking it to fests is (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A hello, a MOM and a MOC.

(...) excuses excuses. ha ha. just kidding. (...) if i were at all creative or knew about different architectural styles, i think a 'blacksmith shop in x-style' would be a great, fun, thing to do. this creation looks good. it remains true to the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Covered Marketplace

James, What a great idea to build, and you made it look spectacular. I'm in the middle of building a walled town, and I might steal this idea if that's OK. My only criticism involves the stairs. How would it look with the roof extended over the door (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Covered Marketplace

James I like your idea of having a market below the building. This design reminds me of the Torhalle (gatehouse) at Lorsch in Germany (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Covered Marketplace

(...) A great market for fresh-air fiends, or wafting about the aromas of food. It seems to me that the lower part is a bit more Mediterranean with the roman arches, and the top part more the northern european style. Be that as it may, a very nice (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  A Covered Marketplace

Just added a MOC to my site .. A Covered Marketplace. I took it along to the Fest at Aldershot last weekend, and here it is. As always, comments and critisism are welcomed (unless you are too critical then I shall pout) ;) thanks (URL) Stacey ------ (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle) !

  A hello, a MOM and a MOC.

1) Hello .castle! After being forced off-line for way to long I'm happy to be surprised with thousands upon thousands of posts from you castle heads over here. These contain, I don't doubt this, a flabergasting amount of very fine creations that I (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Red Ghost

Hi Lenny, (...) so what about swirl bricks that, even in normal appearance, are available in rare sets only...? I got one with my 1237 Asimo Robot: (URL) took LEGO about 3 months to send me a replacement, but the managed to find one even though this (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Sigh...

(...) 1st, (...) Yeah, and with a week to discuss it, just think how much of lugnet.general would have been consumed with an analysis of the legal issues for that week :-) Kerry (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: some portraits and a new army

(...) Awsome, I am excited you noticed. His title is actually Archcleric, similar to archbishop but for a different type of religion, and yes I am aware, i chose that name after reading "Murder in the Catherdral" by T.S. Eliot, a dramatization of (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: some portraits and a new army

Hey Nick, The character portraits look pretty cool. I've got one question for you: are you aware that one of your characters, Archbishop Thomas Beckett is also the name of a historical figure (also an archbishop) (URL) ? Shaomin warriors look pretty (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact