 Castle / 16514
Re: A Covered Marketplace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 18:56:11 GMT

Hi James,

"James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message
news:HCsG6A.10LE@lugnet.com...
Just added a MOC to my site .. A Covered Marketplace.

A nice MOC, I like it, both the idea and execution.
I agree with earlier critical notes that you might want
to play a bit with the rectangular shape of the MOC.
But then again, this way it's a nice tribute to the
rectangular nature of The True Basic Brick :-)

(unless you are too critical then I shall pout) ;)

You deserve an A+ for showing true spirit. :-)

Regards, Twan.