 Castle / 16549
Re: A Covered Marketplace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 14:46:07 GMT

"Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:HCspyr.1t7v@lugnet.com...
James,

What a great idea to build, and you made it look spectacular.  I'm in the
middle of building a walled town, and I might steal this idea if that's • OK.

My only criticism involves the stairs.  How would it look with the roof
extended over the door and stairs?  Or, is there a way you could add the
stairs to the underside?

-Aaron

Thanks Aaron, If I have time (which is never guaranteed:) ) I'll try and get
some LDraw instructions up.. its quite a simple design.
The stairs were the one thing I was a bit concerned about. I wanted them up
the side as thats how they always appear. Then they looked to bulky for the
arches, which is why I places a room backing onto them. I hadnt thought of
extending the roof, I may well take a look and see if thats possible.
Thanks for the input

--
James Stacey
------