 Castle / 16554
Re: A Covered Marketplace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 15:29:19 GMT

well since you asked for it: criticism.. the model comes off as a little
boring, structurally.  take for example onishi shinji's nice model:
or also other works my this creative guy from england:
http://www.minifig.co.uk/models/farmhouse.htm
http://www.minifig.co.uk/models/church1.htm

from England .. FROM ENGLAND ... are you trying to insult me, you Canadians
are all the same :)

HEY NOW!  Stop passing around the insults! There is NO WAY! I'm canadian.  I
know some canadians, but I don't like them.

oh no, I am a creature far more ignorant and selfish.  a creature that
believes everything I think and do is divinely inspired, and anyone who even
remotely disagrees with me is the devil.  yes, the only thing i could
possibly be is an AMERICAN.  that's right, born and bred with a distaste for
foreigners, dissidents, and free-thinkers, right from the ol' USA.

btw.. do you live in scotland? i think i remember hearing you lived near
caerphilly or something like that.  i guess i assumed because of the "uk" at
the end of your web addy.