 Castle / 16548
Re: A Covered Marketplace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 14:39:03 GMT

"Benjamin Ellermann" <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HCsnyI.1o0L@lugnet.com...
James

I like your idea of having a market below the building.  This design • reminds
me of the Torhalle (gatehouse) at Lorsch in Germany

http://www.brynmawr.edu/Acads/Cities/wld/01010/01010a.jpg

Ben

Thanks Ben,
Thats a lovely looking building, and yes thats the sort of design I was
looking for. I was guessing they appear all over western europe, so its nice
to see a German example

thanks again

--
James Stacey