 Castle / 16513
Re: Listen there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 18:48:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
where-ever you are.. this ain't no time to dilly dally all the live-long day.

http://www.ozbricks.net/glencaer/warriorsway.html

Cool, looks promising!

The cut and paste backgrounds need a little work, especially the minifigs on
the road pic seems like they fly. Play with color and contrast.

Yeah.. don't think I'm going to do that again.  At least not where I'm doing
ten pictures in a row. the tediousness of it gets to be too much.

The chronockasjcd seems to made up with every year ending with either '0' or
'5' in the beginning.

actually, the first few pictures are supposed to be the ancient history of
caerany, some 400 years before the events of the recent past.

thanks for pointing this out, i'll go back and fix it up!

These are just my honest opinions of course. I'm not the slightest into castle
but I enjoyed the fun of reading your post so I took the time to see your work!

hehehhee.. i was afraid i'd put people off, but i now i know better. >:oD
<maniacal laughter>

it's always good to hear my brand of psychotic humor isn't so out-there.

peace
-lenny

Best regards,
/Tobbe