 Castle / 16509
16508  |  16510
Subject:
Listen there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 03:34:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

where-ever you are.. this ain't no time to dilly dally all the live-long day.

http://www.ozbricks.net/glencaer/warriorsway.html

well someone might ask me what the heck warriors' way is.  and i might be
inclined to say to them something along the lines of a continuing epic story
whose main characters aren't yet revealed and main plots lines aren't either.
but most of the people involved might be warriors. they might not.  and someone
else might say something along the lines of didn't you post this before and ill
agree with them.  why? because i did post it before, and good mr. wedin, a
father and a gentleman, told me he liked it. but then the same someone (not the
first someone, the 2nd someone.. from here on out we'll call him Rupert)..
Rupert would say to me then why repost it, because no one cares to read about
the same thing twice. and i'll point out to rupert that there is now an
information page to explain strange things like the edoine conspiracy or the
veoir armyn.. or really mysterious stuff like the brotherhood, their keiynu
combat style, or their draoluinn meoraich meditiation chant. but rupert would
then say that it is hardly worth an entirely new post for something just about
everyone's gonna ignore, and ill agree with rupert again but ill be forced by a
non-disclosure agreement to mention a fully illustrated chronology of events in
caerany, and while it isn't exactly worth mentioning in lugnet.build, where
only really important things are posted about, it is worth in lugnet.castle
where practically nothing is talked about except black swords and whoa do they
talk about black swords. then rupert would say that i was jealous, cause i used
to have one and now i don't and i probably just bounced my rent check and
talked to my cousin on the phone for three hours so that means i really can't
afford to spend eight bucks on one single piece.  and of course, i'd agree with
rupert again, but would then defer my responce to the 1st someone (for pity's
sake, lets call him/her Pat)..

pat would say something profound like love is like a bottle of gin, you can't
really partake until you're twenty-one.

-lenny

ps. did i say criticism was welcome! well it is! i want to hear it all!
everything except silence.