 Castle / 16500
16499  |  16501
Subject:
A hello, a MOM and a MOC.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 21:39:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

1) Hello .castle!
After being forced off-line for way to long I'm happy to
be surprised with thousands upon thousands of posts
from you castle heads over here. These contain, I don't
doubt this, a flabergasting amount of very fine creations
that I will enjoy in the near future. Hereby I want to thank
you all in advance for posting these.

2) To show you all what results if you try to build your
Blacksmith shop with the building instructions upside
down after drinking a bottle of milk too much, a series
of pictures of My Own Modification of 3739 into a Dutch
"Zaanse houtbouw" style. These can be found at:

3) A townhall MOC, also in a Dutch 17th century style.
That is, my intention was to make it look like Dutch 17th
century style, but you may judge yourself at:

Cheers, Twan.
--
Twanneman@planet.nl