 Castle / *16140 (-20)
  Re: Rate the factions

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes: . :) (...) I used to hate the fright knight figs until recently. My dislike was based on the batlord and the witch figs. But the ones you list are great and I have found a use for the batlord helmets too. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Well, The only thing I ask for is to see lego castle and space back on the frontline. If lego brought back just a new castle series, I could tell you right now I would drop everything I have and go back to my normal self (the non-complaining (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Meduseld - The Golden Hall

(...) Wow! Very impressive. A beautiful creation. I really like the 1x1 round plates in the front detail. The big map also is pretty cool. I will have to borrow that in the future. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) I'm gonna miss it to. (...) Same with me. (...) One of the parts I thought was pretty funny was when Haleron was talking to Garalt, getting ready to kill him and Daravon came up from behind and said "you talk to much" to Haleron as he killed (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Meduseld

In-freakin'-credible! All of it! Love it, Love it, Love it! Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Yeah, Mookie hates that part too. She kept urging me to just leave the ending open so I could right another ten chapters. But hey, if you keep going, it just kinda ruins the whole story. I mean, look at things like the teen scream movies from (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Wow... I don't think I'd go that far, there are some pretty cool stories out there... but hey, it's not like my ego doesn't have room to grow ;) (...) I'm just curious, what pieces of foreshadowing in particular struck you hardest? It's so (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Well, if I recall, and correct me if I'm wrong, you said the dracolich would be the black dragon raised as the undead and Daravon would save the day by cutting off Garalt's head. So you were only half right on those two. Dead right on Scythe (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Hey, I thought your prediction was cool, though. Would have made an equally good ending I think. (...) Thanks much! I don't know how soon I'll get to fluffing my story, but I'm sure it'll be soon. I am glad someone has as much confidence in my (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Well well well if it isn't the end of somthing great. It's sad I liked the story very well and I liked the ending but it was just that the end. And now their is no more unknown about the story, which is what I don't like. But there is no other (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H2ELFK.6IM@lugnet.com... (snip) (...) Well since you asked... I'm not going to say you rant to much. But I will say that I know you as "that guy who only complains". Sorry but the only posts (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

Anthony, I'll definately miss it. Ikros was and still is THE story to read, period. Up to the last word, it had me hounding for more. Wasn't expecting the end, as always, but by no means is that bad hehe. Excellent work. I can definately see the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Meduseld

I like the little horse carving! Just one of the details that makes this a beautiful thing. -Erik (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Meduseld

Hey All, It’s been a while, but here is another Tolkien Creation. Meduseld, the Golden Hall of Brego. (URL) on the first folder in the top left hand corner) Meduseld is the residence of King Theoden, Lord of the Rohirrim. Throughout book 3, “The (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I've seen some debate that has crossed the line, so I wouldn't exactly say that this thread crossed lego.wahhhh or lego.baseless. I'd say that this belongs in lugnet.dear-lego because, in fact, it addresses some of my personal dissatification (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Definitely, I just can't see why some other people can't see through this argument. What happened to the traditional set? Now I'm seeing action figures and highly juniorized sets on the shelves and less themed sets. Not a good sign. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) I was so right with the dracolich syceth and Daravon saving the day. Questions why wasn't Daravon at the battle When you publish lets just say I already own a copy. wink wink nudge nudge hint hint. How much and is it one big boook 2 books 4 (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Good thing I didn't bet. I was dead wrong! (...) Congradulations on a great story! When you do publish it, I'm 100% sure it'll get some recognition. I hope you make another like it eventually, but thats asking a lot considering all the work (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rate the factions

(...) I rather like the Fright Knights figs. Yes, the bat-wing helmets are a little goofy, but these guys: (URL) all good generic soldiers. Even the bat-wing guys if you swap in different helmets. Oh, one other thing. The Minimundo site that (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rate the factions

(...) I rather like the Fright Knights figs. Yes, the bat-wing helmets are a little goofy, but these guys: (URL) all good generic soldiers. Even the bat-wing guys if you swap in different helmets. Bruce (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact