 CAD / Ray-Tracing / Search Results: excellent rendering
 Results 61 – 80 of about 480.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Excellent rendering...

Here's a little followup about my experimentation (along with a new test image-> (URL) ). My festivities have hit a big snag when I tried using transparent pieces. I guess these pieces send the radiosity rays ascattering, creating a tremendous load (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

excellent, rendering
(score: 4.005)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

Just to add that I made my pictures with L3P parts. Started a picture with LGEO parts over an hour ago, and it's still only on line 129 of 480. No traces of any black spots yet, though. I don't want to think about doing this rendering with (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

excellent, rendering
(score: 4.005)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

"Coby Bassett" <coby@tubafrog.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H212xr.E9p@lugnet.com... (...) space (...) your reference 'setup provided by JRG') (...) textures, (...) I think both the 'realistic' and the 'idealized' renderings have their place. For (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

excellent, rendering
(score: 4.005)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H9A7tn.21M@lugnet.com... (...) And the answer is... (Please share your settings) (...) guru... All I did was to follow the instructions completely - removed _all_ the lights, and let the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

excellent, rendering
(score: 4.005)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> skrev i meddelandet news:qrdlm5ccs02.fsf....uio.no... (...) I tend to forget what parameters I'm fiddling with, when the turnaround time goes over one hour. Doing 48 hour renderings would also create a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

excellent, rendering
(score: 4.004)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

Fantastic renderings ! Both ! The Brazil 3D-Studio and the POV-Ray. Now the question is: how can we "normal" users (without Silicon graphic equipment ;-) ) make SO NICE renderings ?! For example I'm using ML-Cad, L3PAO, LGEO parts library and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

excellent, rendering
(score: 4.004)

  Re: Excellent rendering with MegaPov 0.7 (long post)

(...) Well, you shouldn't actually replace the definitions but place them after line 16 (#declare BUMPNORMAL = normal { bumps 0.01 scale 20 } and before the line saying: # declare 07071 = sqrt(0.5);. Remove the lines #declare AMB = 0.4; and #declare (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

excellent, rendering
(score: 4.004)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> skrev i meddelandet news:qrdadltp2jr.fsf....uio.no... (...) (URL) (...) You are not 'just seeing things'. I took some time to work with the 'bumps' in the mirror, to make it look more natural - at least most (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

excellent, rendering
(score: 4.004)

  Excellent rendering with MegaPov 0.7 (long post)

Hi all, Since the code for photorealistic pictures where released (see (URL) a lot of people have been experimenting with it. Allister McLaren for instance added light (see: (URL) which not only looks better but also removes some radiosity artifacts (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

excellent, rendering
(score: 4.004)

  RACHAL Changeover

Hi all, It's a day late but we changeover from RACHAL 1 - Atmosphobic to the all new RACHAL 2 - RACHAL Impossible today. Thank you very much to everyone who submitted an entry. I really enjoy seeing what you've all come up with and it we some (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

excellent, rendering
(score: 3.000)

  Instructions for new fire truck - Ladder 110

I'm working my way through a series of 4-wide fire apparatus right now. And while this isn't the first one in the series, this is the one I'm most happy with up to this point. (URL) For a few reasons: the truck itself came out pretty much exactly as (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.inst, lugnet.town, FTX)

excellent, rendering
(score: 3.000)

  More on MegaPov

Hi all, A few days after my post about MegaPov 0.7 a new version was released, compatible with POV-Ray 3.5. So to a certain point that post was a bit pointless. I have downloaded MegaPov 1.0 (MP1.0) for both Macintosh and Windows but only tested it (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

excellent, rendering
(score: 3.000)

  Remix Disco: 55 Disco

Posted on behalf of Zach Best Hi, this is another entry for Tim Gould's Disco Remix Challenge: (URL) The title 55 Disco was named so because there are 55 lights in this scene. I know, I went a little crazy. The scene took about 12 hours to render (...) (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

excellent, rendering
(score: 3.000)

  Re: Final version of my 'playtable' rendering

(...) simple bricks and (now) rare windows. I think that perhaps I'll try to actually model one of those classic trees for ldraw. It shouldn't be *too* hard... -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.740)

  Rendering farm world wide

Hi to all I made a facebook group about povray I whould like to have staff and members so we can help each other when it come to rendering. the group is: Rendering farm world wide I got the idea from a project about a network that prevents quakes (...) (14 years ago, 18-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.739)

  Re: Rendering over lan?

(...) That is entirely dependent on the rendering engine. PovRay is single threaded, so the only way to do it is to run multiple copies. This has other problems, but there's a bit of a discussion about how to do it here (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.739)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

(...) Selective rendering of parts based upon the animation clock value or something like that? Cool, I didn't know POVRay could do that. Is it a preprocessor macro thingy, or something else? I was thinking, however, more along the lines of being (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.738)

  How to improve rendering quality

All, I have been messing around with MLCad to create some models and rendering them out with POVRay. I have wanted to improve the rendering quality, so I downloaded the LGEO library. Using L3PAddOn to create POV file, I was able to make a rendering, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.738)

  Re: automated rendering??? (was "Re: New White Tiger Mecha")

Lars, Speaking of rendering many files, is there a way you could edit L3P so that the output files wouldn't include color definitions. I like to use my own (well, actually, Anton Raves') colors, so I always have to delete the color definitions from (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.737)

  Opinions sought on rendering method

I'm working on a different rendering method (for instructions) using POV-Ray, and I wanted to get some opinions about the output. On that note, I have two sample renderings in two different sizes, and I'd like to get people's feedback. Note that I'm (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.737)

More:  Next Page >>