 CAD / Ray-Tracing / Search Results: excellent rendering
 Results 341 – 360 of 476.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Cloth Cape?

(...) Given their small size, they will pretty much always look the same when used on a standing minifig (assuming there are no obstructions). They could presumably just be modeled like any other part in the shape they form when worn. You would of (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Outlined part edges in L3P?

"Lars C. Hassing" <lch@ccieurope.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H7JwBt.7t1@lugnet.com... (...) Perhaps L3P could collect all the edge lines during part generation, but defer the output until the complete model has been generated, and then write (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.inst)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Simple POV-Ray Question - Perspective

(...) In the camere code block, uncomment "orthographic." You may have to play with the camera location and look_at, because the camera appears to move when you render in orthographic mode, but that does the trick. Also, higher values for angle (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  How is this made? (St. Pauls)

Hi all, I just discovered following pic on brickshelf: (2 URLs) Could anyone tell me how to render this way? BTRW: Great mini-MOC and a great rendering! Thanks and kind regards, Holger (URL) (19 years ago, 10-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Anyone willing to render a scene for me?

"miguel agullo" <technicpuppy@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HA3I7F.GAD@lugnet.com... (...) I've also found that a *dim*, shadowless light at exactly the same position as the camera more or less guarantees that everything you *see* is also (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Hangar 33

I've finally POVrayed the hangar I've been working on. I added some light sources originally to red and white hovertruck, and to the door arches, and then fired it up at 7pm. At least 6 hours later (I'm not exactly sure how long cuz I forgot to (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Pov-ray syntax editors?

Ok so we have POVRAY for win32 E-macs Vim that's good but I'm looking for one that is small and bit notepad like vim is nice I tryied it on linux I got lin mandrake on my D:\ drive but I whould like to use pov-ray for dos for rendering and a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

(...) One of the first things you need is a program like l3p, to convert the .dat files into .pov files. Programs like these can be found on the ldraw site at: (URL) L3p will give you enough of a file that yu can do a decent rendering. Should you (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: L3P Warnings

(...) If we were both sitting on a bench somewhere and arguing from equal positions of power, then that statement would make sense. However, you are speaking from the position of The Mighty LSC, an entity apparently able to make decisions by fiat. (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  My RACHAL - Close Encounter

Hi folks, I submitted my (URL) RACHAL - the Raytracing Challenge> entry "Close Encounter (of the third kind)" to the (URL) 'Atmosphobic' Gallery> at LDraw.org: (URL) More about the rendering process can be found (URL). PLMKWYT. w. (18 years ago, 11-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX) !

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Raytracing Challenge II: Remix Disco

Hi all, Well, thanks to some recent encouragement from Zach Best and at the end of the first challenge I've decided to run this again with a new model. I do hope people enter as I very much enjoy seeing the different interpretations of the same (...) (18 years ago, 21-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX) !

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Minimum distance?

Unfortunately it does not. It was 3000 and I set it to 10000 but the all images are still the same size. Using the new version of LPup I get error messages: File 'door-l_0_01.pov was changed outside POVWIN - reload? When I click Yes to the reload (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Remix Lenin Challenge Entry on behalf of Andreas Weissenburg

In lugnet.cad.ray, Tim Gould wrote: > {Posted on behalf of Andreas Weissenburg} > > (URL) > > (URL) > MPD> Hi Andreas, first I must congratulate you on the very nice and innovative rendering, and thanks for providing the MPD together with (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  User POV substitutions in L3P

After playing with Ldraw, The first thing I wanted to do was learn the file format and write a converter to POV. Then I found L3P, and was delighted. When I saw the minifigs with faceted heads, I investigated and learned about the triangle and quad (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: My humble opinion about LDraw animation

Ok, this post took me a long time to get through... (...) Ah. I've never cared for instructions... I didn't take that into account when I wrote the article... (...) I was only familiar with POV-Ray (well, I'm starting to be familiar with others now (...) (19 years ago, 14-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Parts That Don't Render Correctly

In lugnet.cad.ray, Steve Bliss writes: [snip] (...) [snip] i just thought of an interesting idea that would TEMPORARILY solve the 'decal lines' problem: have an option for l3p to check the input for linetype 2's, and make a REEEALY thin cylinder (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: PovRay Error

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:H08IDo.L01@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I looked at the LGEO files for 3194 and 3195 and it turns out that at the beginning of 3194 it declares LENGTH like this: (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: color, contrast and brightness problems - any idea?

(...) I get a lot of bightness/contrast variation on my notebook's screen based on what angle I view the screen. For instance, in the picture you link to above I saw white but with very little adjustment to the angle of the screen I also saw pink. (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: (Strange) error in POV-ray

Lars C. Hassing wrote... (...) Well, Jeroen, from the M4564a.pov you sent me today, I have found a bug in LGEO part lg_3195.inc line 13. It currently reads: #declare LENGTH = but it should have read: #declare LENGTH = 5 Just add the '5' in your own (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Level B Simplification - LDraw Boxer

Level B Simplification: Replace with plain boxes only those parts that has all its studs and inside totally hidden by other parts. I've just finished a program that scans for all non-transparent parts that has their studs and bottoms covered with (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

More:  Next Page >>