 CAD / Ray-Tracing / Search Results: excellent rendering
 Results 341 – 360 of 476.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  8818 Povray Animations

Hi! The following two animations are my first steps on the field of Lego/POV-Ray Animation. I used only POV-Ray and MLCaD, all the animations were calculated by the clock. The rendering of the second animation took 10 hours, cause I used radiosity (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.212)

  Re: Animation using Datsville

(...) I have thought of using Datsville also. (URL) to be 4 years old. Is that right? How did you make your animation? Isn't there suppose to be issues rendering Datsville because of the size? Or is that 4 year old technology problems... ;) James (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.211)

  Re: Animation using Datsville

(...) The concept is 4 years old. The newest version of Datsville I could find is less than a month old: (URL) How did you make your animation? I moved the camera along a spline curve. This technique is really useful once you learn how to do it (the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.211)

  Re: More Transparency issues (was: "Illusions")

(...) Not at 6:30am though. :) I think I found my problem. I am rendering at Q1, where filter and transparency values don't seem to make much difference. Taking out all the #if QUAL checks seems to solve the problem, though it's going to make it a (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.211)

  Re: More Transparency issues (was: "Illusions")

This file renders fine on my machine. I'd say a) Get a clean copy of the Ldraw radisioty file (and, BTW, try rendering without radiosity to see if there is any difference - I doubt it, but hey) or b) Provide your specific color settings (including (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.211)

  Re: "Illusions"

Couple of things: 1. Where I said "By setting the transparency and transmit values high", I meant "By setting the transparency and *filter* values high", 2. Let me once again point out that CGI and real objects might look the same, but often act (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.210)

  Re: Revolutions?

(...) I'm really don't have the time for development but since I have a fairly advanced setup I will offer the use of my computer for rendering. -Orion (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.208)

  Re: HDRI and radiosity

(...) I've forwarded Orion's email with the file and instructions on how to use it to you. I hope it helps somehow. What program are you rendering this with? POV-Ray, I presume? How are you doing the HDRI with POV? -Mike (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.207)

  Re: HDRI and radiosity

(...) Hi Mike, thank you for your quick answer. Can you send me the modified color-file? Or can you tell me a link for download? Would be great... I set ambience in the critical pictures to a higher level without any good result. Only if I use (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.207)

  New POV-Ray locomotive

I have generated a rendering of my SD40-2 in a snow storm at night. The snow was created from POV-Ray code that I found on Paul T. Dawson's web page. There is a link to Paul's site on my site. I used the media and media attenuation to get the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

rendering
(score: 1.206)

  Re: color, contrast and brightness problems - any idea?

(...) I get a lot of bightness/contrast variation on my notebook's screen based on what angle I view the screen. For instance, in the picture you link to above I saw white but with very little adjustment to the angle of the screen I also saw pink. (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.199)

  Re: color, contrast and brightness problems - any idea?

(...) Hi, I agree with you that the viewangle has a big influence on the picture if you use a TFT. As a result of this I think it doesn't matter how I finetune my TFT or grafic card settings. I have no real chance to fix the viewangle... hmm maybe (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.199)

  Re: the train is growing

Wow! Nice render! Sometimes I like rendering really massive pictures just for the fun of it. Good idea for the Santa Fe! And 20,000 lines... I've got files in excess of 100,000 lines on my PC. Anyways, good job. (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.197)

  Re: Quick question

Okay, I'm not quite sure what you mean, so I'll just tell you what to do to fix the problem. In the 'Command Line' type: "+KFI1 +KFF4 +KI1 +KF4". Somewhere in the .pov file type: "#if (clock == 1) camera{...} #end #if (clock == 2) camera{...} #end (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.186)

  Re: Lights on the wall

(...) I think you're right. (...) That seemed to help. (...) Tried that and it didn't make a lot of difference. (...) Nup. After a bit more reading of the helpfile and trying different things, the one that made the most difference was adjusting the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.181)

  LPub and white on white

I am trying to use LPub to generate a set of building images where most of the bricks are white. Unfortunately, they blend in completely with the background at the tops of the bricks. I have found the setting for setting a BG colour for the part (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.179)

  Re: Radiosity example (F1 Ferrari) once again

"Nico Kaiser" <nico@siriux.net> wrote in message (...) Are you 100% sure about this? Usually the stair effect is caused by a lack of anti aliasing. Rendering the image at a huge resolution then doing a resize with proper resampling is more or less (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.177)

  Re: Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on

(...) The wrongly positioned parts can be seen in these two images Non-LGEO version, in correct position (URL) version, parts moved down (URL) error when rendering the .pov file in POVRay 3.5 can be seen (URL) same file renders without error (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.172)

  1x16beam's images

Hi all, I'm Andrea G. ((URL) from Italy. For a long time I observe yours rendering...is fantastic! I would want to try with a file of BIGFOOT II, do you can teach me? I also use POV-Ray for the rendering but they are not realistic as yours. I am (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.172)

  Povray is not rendering the whole picture

Hello all I have built a multi part model in Mlcad and then use L3P add on to make a POV file. But it never renders the submodels. What am I doing wrong that makes POV not see the rest of the model? Dave (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.161)

More:  Next Page >>