 Animation / 716
Re: Revolutions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:42:39 GMT

In lugnet.animation, Martin Humel wrote:
At the moment nearly all pov-ray animations are cyclic and shorter than 10 secs.

My idea:
A short sketch/movie (~1.5min) or a music-video may be a revolution and may also
wake up more enthusiasts, who start to animate too. Such a project requires 2 or
3 people who have enough sparetime to render and develop such a giant.

So... who's interested?

I'm really don't have the time for development but since I have a fairly
advanced setup I will offer the use of my computer for rendering.

-Orion