 CAD / Ray-Tracing / Search Results: excellent rendering
 Results 161 – 180 of about 480.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  I'm not sure on this error

I'm rendering an animation and some frames they take too long specially on my laptop IBM 770z 128MB of RAM PII 366MHZ aslo in my desktop anyway the error is in "so far, Rendering frame 31 going to 105.camera is inside a non-hollow objec. Fog and (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper

I've added a rendering and a box design of fictitious set 6888 Pentapterigoid Star Fighter (formerly the PentWing Fighter[1]) to my wallpaper page: (URL) LMKWYT! --Bram 1) see: (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Screensaver anyone?

Has anyone made a rendering engine that could be set up as a screensaver for Windoze? It would be SO COOL if my FLL team could have their robot rotating around the laptop screen at tournaments... Thanks! -Peter Coach, FLL Team #1096: The Unibots (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Re: "Cartoon" renderings??

(...) If you download a new rendering engine for POV-Ray called "MegoPOV", it includes post-process filters. The one used in the renders you referenced is an edge detect filter. If you read back through the .CAD news you'll find a conversation we (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Final version of my 'playtable' rendering

(...) For years I have thought of modelling a tree or at least a bush, but I haven't come up with an idea of how to "extrude" the raised parts. I think maybe the next generation with cylinders like green "Hundreds and Thousands"(R) is easier; you (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Final version of my 'playtable' rendering

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> skrev i meddelandet news:Gw288E.MA8@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks! (...) I think it's only possible to produce a mock-up. The texture and curvature of the trees (bushes) must be almost impossible (and not (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Submit your pictures for LEGOWORLD 2003

Cool! I know I'm hardly up there with the 'big boys' as far as fancy rendering techniques, but I had a model that I'd been working on rendering recently that I thought looked half-decent. So I uploaded it. Hope you don't think it looks awful. ;-) (I (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Re: POV 3.5, Radiosity, and Multiple Passes??

(...) :-( It's been 7hrs 41 mins, and it's still halfway through rendering the second-to-last, rather blurry pass. I can't understand for the life of me why rendering such little detail takes so long, I would expect this from the actual final (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  The Titanic is sinking!!

I've just uploaded my latest rendering of a sinking ship to BrickShelf. (URL) model was built by Dirk Buytaert with BlockCAD, and then I have made the rendering with POVRay. -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

(...) Sweet! Since POV renderings take a while, and that you'd need a POV for each step anyway, I'm wondering if all the L3P output could be saved, e.g. STEP0001.POV, STEP0002.POV, etc. Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

(...) Yeah, and the docs aren't the best, either. Do you know of any decent tutorials for the 3.1 language? Online or book would be great, but all I've seen is stuff for 3.0... Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

(...) The main file for, say, SKETCH.DAT, shows up as a union block named sketch_dot_dat. I suppose that a post-l3p tool could just read in the POV output file and parse this union and insert the clock-checking logic. The same tool could also spit (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  RE: Minifig Heads

(...) In general, improved results for any rendering are accomplished by editing the POV file. Each LDRAW part gets converted to a POV 'object' when you run L3P. If you use -lgeo, then the object is simply a transformation of the LGEO object for the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

Thanks for the reply. After some research and plowing thru the POV manual I experimented with adding simular lines to the main pov.ini file and got the results I was looking for. It would certainly be nice if Jeff Boen (of L3PAO fame) added the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Detail on curved surfaces?

I'm working on a rendering that will feature surface detail on a sphere, similar to the way a cylinder (of opposing color) would intersect that sphere. At the moment, I'm using this basic format: #declare thingie = union { intersection { cylinder (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  New POV-Ray locomotive

I have generated a rendering of my SD40-2 in a snow storm at night. The snow was created from POV-Ray code that I found on Paul T. Dawson's web page. There is a link to Paul's site on my site. I used the media and media attenuation to get the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Are my radiosity settings up to date?

hi folks, disapointed by the overall rendering performance of our radiosity settings (the longest engaged 3 weeks to calculate) I stopped the developement of better tweakings a long time ago. now I have to do a huge rendering for a show (7000x5000) (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Minimum distance?

Hi all, Currently I am rendering a model and it has this step in it: (URL) uses the Buffer Exchange command. I am using the great LPub for rendering my instructions, but whatever I do, this particular step keeps clipping. I tried things with minimum (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  1st Render

Hey all, I got my first rendering done and posted to the web. It can be seen here: (URL) welcome Jason (URL) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

(...) Actually, it shouldn't take much change to LDAO. Just an additional loop to spit out a DAT file for each step, then use L3P to translate it, and POV-Ray to render it. Steve (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

More:  Next Page >>