 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1265
Re: Final version of my 'playtable' rendering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 07:09:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Tony Hafner writes:
I think that perhaps I'll try to
actually model one of those classic trees for ldraw.  It shouldn't be *too*
hard...

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

For years I have thought of modelling a tree or at least a bush, but I
haven't come up with an idea of how to "extrude" the raised parts.

I think maybe the next generation with cylinders like green "Hundreds and
Thousands"(R) is easier; you just set a random generator to a suitable
variation of lengths, distances, and angles and fill a limited space.

I'm also dreaming of making the Mercedes or Bedford flatbed truck...

/Tore