 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 995
Re: Batch .pov file creation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 12:50:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
I would put it all in one file and use POV-Ray's animation facility to
achieve the various camera positions.  You can do something like this:

camera {
[...]
     location <0, -50, -100>
     look_at <0, -50, 0>
     rotate <0, 30*clock, 0>
}

This worked like a champ! Thanks!

One question though, when my rectangular object rotates, it tends get cut
off on some frames. The center of the object is not rotating around the
center point of the rendering window. Instead the rotation point seems to be
pushed towards the end of the rectangular object. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!
Jake

---
Jake McKee