 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 991
Re: Batch .pov file creation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 23:31:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:

It might be easier to move the camera according to the clock variable, and
go with the filenames POV gives you (e.g. scene001.tga, scene002.tga, etc.)

If that doesn't work for you, I might be able to whip up a quickie Perl
script that will generate the POVs with different camera values, but I got a
feeling that using the clock would be much easier.

Ah yes. Forgot about that. Any ideas or tips on how to use it or how to find
info about it?

Jake