 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 989
988  |  990
Subject:
Batch .pov file creation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:59:21 GMT

Can anyone tell me how to create a series of .pov files all with a slightly
different name (i.e. file01.pov, file02.pov, etc.) that has slightly
different camera coordinates for each file? Basically I am trying to create
a series of rendered images that when viewed in succession display as a
"walk around" my model.

Thanks!
Jake

---