 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 506
RE: L3P / POVRay material questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:23:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
a)  How do I incorporate Anton Raves' color and materials
library (2) to a file generated from L3P?  (please give an
example)
2.  http://people.a2000.nl/araves/Howto.html

Bram?  Anton?  Lars?  Beuller?  Beuller?  Beuller?

Since you asked me specifically...:)
There may be a more elegant solution, but here's the way I do it:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bl/povscenes/legocolors.inc
In the POV file, include the line:
#include "legocolors.inc"
You may have to comment out the L3P color definitions (although I think they
may now have a #ifndef ( ColorN ) statement...if that's the case, then just
make sure you put the include line at the beginning of the file, but after
the QUAL declaration.)
HTH,
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht