 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 503
Re: L3P / POVRay material questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:25:58 GMT

Anders Isaksson wrote:
Sproaticus skrev i meddelandet ...
No, I just used the light object instead of a brick object, using the same
matrix.
Example (long lines):

Awesome!  Thanks!  :-,

BTW, any chance of seeing the .POV for your scene?
Of course, I can mail it to you if that's OK? (It's 619K !! unzipped but
probably much smaller when compressed - is there a lugnet.attachments?)

Sure, I'm okay for disk space right now.

I dunno about Todd hosting a large file; Brickshelf might be the perfect
place for that.

Is that rgbf or rgbt?  What's the difference between "f" and "t"?
<rgbF> Beats me. I just search the POV scene language documentation and find
something which I try. Now you've forced me to read through it again &%#&

:-,

<quote from docs>

The 4th component, called filter, specifies the amount of filtered
transparency of a substance.
[...]
The 5th component, called transmit, specifies the amount of non-filtered light
that is transmitted through a surface.

Arg.  I never did well with these docs; their real-world examples help a
*little*, but IMO raise more questions than they answer.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Is it still illegal if I copy just the FBI warning?