 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2307
Re: Radiosity example (F1 Ferrari) once again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:03:51 GMT

Am Donnerstag, den 16.09.2004, 12:09 +0000 schrieb Tim David:

That looks great, I'm going to steal your radiosity settings!
As I'm a bit new to radiosity (I've attempted it a couple of times), do I just
paste the contents of your .txt into the beginning of my .pov file?

Yes. But remove the lights as we're working with global illumination
here.
Ah, and if you like, you can replace the default floor with something
better, try to set "ambient 0 diffuse 1" for a first guess.
However I saw quite nice results with low lights (color <0.1,0.1,0.1>)
and the default "rgb 0.8" floor.

If you take my original radiosity include file, you may also need
"lugnetcolors.inc". Just search for it on lugnet, or drop me a line if
you can't find it.

Nico.