 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2220
Re: HDRI and radiosity (part 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 14:03:53 GMT

Hi all,

I placed a newer version of the radiosity files on my website. You can
download direct via this link:
http://render.digitalbricks.nl/ldrawradiosityv233.zip

Jeroen

"jeroen de haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> wrote in message
Hi Sven,

You are absolutly right about the colour light grey. For some reason light
grey has a bigger highlight than other colour. See for example
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jeroendehaan/Renders/01_old_colours.jpg.
All the colours (in this instance red, light grey and dark grey) have the
same finish. This means that all the colours should have the same amount • of
highlighting and reflection. But somehow this goes wrong in POV-Ray.
I tweaked the reflection for all the colours and did a special finish for
the light grey. See

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jeroendehaan/Renders/02_corrected_colours.jpg.

I will upload the files a.s.a.p. and will post a notification here.

Jeroen