 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2197
Re: HDRI and radiosity (part 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 04:40:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Jeroen de Haan wrote:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jeroendehaan/Renders/02correctedcolours.jpg.

I will upload the files a.s.a.p. and will post a notification here.

Jeroen

Hi Jeroen, I just found your new colours on brickshelf. They do look very good and I will test them as soon as I have access to the file. Meanwhile I have used the colours provided by ORION and they are much better than your old colours but still with to many reflections I think. I will post my results here and in my brickshelf gallery... Btw. does anyone know how to change the reflection of a single part? The old wheels normally do not reflect anything... http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=703035

Sven