 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2203
Re: HDRI and radiosity (part 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:58:21 GMT

Hi Sven/everybody,

I adjusted the finish of all the colours and changed some colours completly.
This http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jeroendehaan/Renders/cc21002.png is
the result of the new colours. I would still advise to use some lighting,
even very soft. This will give you some highlights and soft shadow which
also gives you more depth. This also gives the black parts more depth.
I will change versionnumbers of the files, zip them and post them a.s.a.p.

Suggestions/additions/comments are always welcome.

Jeroen