 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2101
Re: More color problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:53:39 GMT

Mike Thorn wrote:
The problem is that any shadows make the minifig
look like it's just a stone statue. I did insert a spotlight to take
away some of the shadows from that beard.

One way is to insert a (dim) lightsource exactly at the camera point - this
way everything you can see is also lighted. By making this light dimmer than
other lights, you can still have shadows, but not so articulated.
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm