 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1120
Re: Wallpapers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 11:43:12 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> writes:

I'll have to look into why my L2P isn't working.

L2P is Lutz Uhlman's program for converting an LDraw .DAT file to
POV-Ray format, using the LGEO library exclusively.  You don't need to
use L2P if you don't want to.  You can also use Lars C Hassing's L3P
to convert a .DAT file into POV-Ray format.  It can be setup to
automatically use LGEO for the parts that exist in this library.

BTW, are you aware that you are very frequently line wrapping the
quoted text in your follow ups?

Fredrik