 CAD / 7093
Re: Wallpapers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 01:27:54 GMT

Tim,

<snippage>
Have you tried the .dat file screen saver?  I use it, and really like it.

No, I don't recall ever hearing about it.  When/where was it posted?  Cause
I must have missed it.  Link?

Once the site is organized better (trust me, it will be very very soon) I'd
like to be able to host cool little things like that which have to do with
LDraw.

-Tim

The screen saver was created by Michael Lachmann, who (as you know) created
ML-cad.  It requires most of the things that ML-cad requires to run, but
that usually isn't an issue for those of us who dabble in LEGO cad projects.
Check it out at http://www.lm-software.com/saver/e_default.htm.  I used to
just use a blank screen saver, but this finally convinced me to change it...

-Joel