 CAD / 7096
RE: Wallpapers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 15:47:03 GMT

richard marchetti writes:
#include "lg_[etc.........]"

but should take the form:

#include "[full path]lg_[etc.........]"

What you need to do is add the path for your LGEO directory to your
POVRAY.INI file like this:
Library_Path=C:\LEGO\LGEO
You can have as many Library_Path statements as you want.

Interestingly, LGEO creates enhancements that are not always
to my liking (textured slopes), and in the case of one model

The point of the textured slopes, curved edges, and better defined clear
parts is to make the renderings more realistic.  Textured slopes were
greatly desired by many POV-Raying .cad folks.

created strange element replacements -- in this case a 3461
propeller over each wheel of the motorcycle shortcut.

A rare error of a misnumbered part...can't expect Lutz to be perfect.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org